- On the side menu, click Leads.
Note: We update a lead's status during boarding, which the Partner Portal displays.
Viewing the contact information for a lead
- Click the lead's information button.
Searching for a lead
- In the search tool, type a date or words relating to the lead. For example, to search for leads with "Inc" in their company name, type "Inc."
Example search for "Inc"
Sorting your results by status
- From the Status drop-down menu, click the status of the leads you want to view.
Sorting your results by data field
You can sort your results by the following data fields:
- Status Date
- Sales Rep
To do this:
- Click the data field to sort your data. For example, click Sales Rep to sort the leads by their sales representative.
Changing the number of leads the Partner Portal displays
- From the number of results drop-down menu, select the number of results you want the Partner Portal to display.
Downloading your leads
You can download a list of your leads as a .pdf file, or a .csv file. To do this:
- (Optional) Search or sort your leads to get a specific set of results.
- In the top-right of the portal, click the download button.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.