Note: For guidance on how you can test your integration for Magento 1, visit How do I test my Magento 1 integration?
We recommend that you test your integration after you configure the extension. You can test the integration by performing each of the following operations.
- Operations in your Magento store:
- Credit card sale for physical goods
- Sale using a stored payment method for physical goods
- Authorization and capture:
- Credit card sale for virtual goods (if applicable to your business)
- Sale using a stored payment method for virtual goods (if applicable to your business)
- Gift card sale using a gift card with:
- Sufficient funds
- Insufficient funds
- PIN input
- Balance inquiry on a gift card
- Add a card as a stored payment method during a sale
- Customer account management:
- Add a new stored payment method
- Remove a stored payment method
- Operations in Magento Admin:
- Capture payment for physical goods
- Refund a sale
- Void a sale
- Void an authorization with a capture
- Void an authorization
- Void a gift card sale
Note: If any of the operations are unsuccessful during testing, contact our Customer Support Team.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.