Note: You can access the Payments Portal from IP addresses only within the United States of America.
You must activate your user account before you can sign in. To activate your account:
- Open the Account Activation email. If you do not receive an email, you should contact our Customer Support Team.
- Click the Activate your Account link.
- In the New Password field, type your chosen password. Your password must have between 8 and 20 characters, including at least one number, a mixture of upper and lower-case letters, and it must not match your user name. You must change your password every 90 days, and you cannot use the same password more than once.
- In the Confirm Password field, re-type your chosen password.
- Click Activate Account.
- Click Proceed to Sign-In Page.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.