Important: We recommend that you refund transactions from a closed batch only. If the batch is open, you should void the transaction.
- From the SoftPay home screen, press the leftmost purple key once, then press F1 (Refund).
- Use the keypad to type the refund amount, then press Enter.
- To confirm the refund amount, press F1 (Yes).
- Swipe, dip, or tap the payment card on the terminal, or use the keypad to type the card number then press Enter.
- If the customer’s card is Visa or Mastercard, press F1.
- Select the customer’s preferred language:
- English – F1
- Spanish – F2
- The terminal instructs the customer to return terminal to clerk. Press Enter.
- To print a copy of the receipt for the customer, press F1 (Yes).
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.